Sunday, May 6, 2012

Otherwise Occupied

I have been in a total haze of work and reading. Yes, reading! I am involved in three trilogies right now; one I just finished, one I desperately need book two of, and one that I have to remember what book 1 & 2 were about so I can read book three. Note to self: stop reading trilogies! They are getting me in trouble.

You know what else is getting me in trouble? Cinnamon. The spicy spice that pairs so well with sugar and cookies. I made three batches of snickerdoodles this last week.

From loveandhomemaderecipes.com
Secondly, my awesome friend Avanti took me on a tourism extravaganza around Detroit. The majority of the pictures will be saved for another posting (so awesome!) but we happened to park in front of Good Popcorn People downtown. By this point in the day, we were starving and it was nearing dinner time so we stopped in to grab some snacks for the drive back. They have a bunch of different flavors but we decided on the white cheddar salsa and the cinnamon crunch. Can you guess which bag went home with me? Oh yeah. I am now trying to use Pinterest to find some recipes so I can recreate this at home. I could be in serious trouble here.

No comments:

Post a Comment