Monday, October 25, 2010

Running in Circles

I found a little piece of bliss today and it isn't even 11am yet!

I attack each day with a particular plan. Today I needed to go to the library (major priority) to get homework done but I also needed to drop off my laundry because I am slowly getting to the point of wearing my least favorite clothes which doesn't make anyone very happy. Problem is that the laundry place doesn't open until 10am and I planned to be on campus at 8am. There are logistical issues with parking on campus, an event I need to be at tonight, and having time to pick up my laundry tonight after said event. It was just a lot of "Well, I could do this or I could drive there, do this, drive there, do that" and when I woke up at 8am (oops) I decided to get down to business at home and then run my laundry over.

I am one of those people that needs to do things in a logical order, most likely resembling a big circle. I hate back tracking or wasting time and gas. 

What is my point?

I am currently sipping coffee in my undies, curled up on the couch in a blanket with the window open as I do my group work. It is surprisingly nice! The fresh air is always amazing but I am just barely warm enough to keep it open. I have good reasons for not having pants on right now and I am digging it! The coffee has given me the buzz to power through at least one thing today.

Soon to come: laundry drop-off and library!

I know, an exciting day in the life of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment