Saturday, January 26, 2013

Quotes of the Day: Ellen DeGeneres

In celebration of Ellen DeGeneres turning 55, The Huffington Post did a big ol' list of why we love her. It reminded me not only do I adore her and the work that she does for many charities, I just love her optimism and general peace about life. In inspiration of her, here are some of the best quotes from a wonderful lady.


"My life is my journey, and mine alone. I either feel good about something, or if I don't, 
I know I made a mistake [and I] learn from it." 

"I think I read somewhere that courage isn’t about doing something you’re not scared of. 
Courage is doing something in spite of the fact that you are scared of it."

"The world is full of a lot of fear and a lot of negativity, and a lot of judgment. 
I just think people need to start shifting into joy and happiness. 
As corny as it sounds, we need to make a shift." 

 "I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego. 
I believe we're all put on this planet for a purpose, and we all have a different purpose... 
When you connect with that love and that compassion, that's when everything unfolds."

No comments:

Post a Comment