Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Quotes of the Day: Totally Random

Seriously...totally random! I have a big list notes, quotes, recipes to Google, ideas for blog posts, etc. and I am just now getting back to them. I suppose when you have a lot on your mind, anything can be a nice distraction!



When people talk, listen completely. ---Hemingway

Be the heroine of your life, not the victim. ---Nora Ephron

A therapist once told me something that's as true now as when I first heard it: "You can only go as fast as the slowest part of you can go. ---Bonnie Raitt

She doesn't have to be tough, she has to love herself. ---Jay-Z about his daughter, Blue Ivy

What leaves you feeling bad, do less of.
What leaves you feeling good, do more of. ---Martha Beck

Your job is to maximize your own happiness, kindness, and health. ---Martha Beck

When you don't know what to say, try the truth. ---Common sense?


No comments:

Post a Comment