Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Strength

...to not lose my mind by Friday!

Patience is a virtue, we all know this. Patience, coupled with the need for sanity, motivation, creativity, and health is all sort of...hard. I suppose that sums up my current life situation. I have also been enjoying Portland on the weekends and balancing caretaker/unemployed job seeker/friend roles during the week.

These might keep me going during the week, maybe?

“We have not journeyed all this way because we are made of sugar candy.” ― Winston Churchill

“You never know how strong you are... until being strong is the only choice you have.” ― Cayla Mills

“I'd never been a good damsel in distress. I was a "hands-on" damsel.” ― Jennifer Armintrout, Possession

“...but even strong women need an arm to lean on now and then. (Anna Whitney in Glory in Death)” ― J.D. Robb

“Flexibility makes buildings to be stronger, imagine what it can do to your soul.” ― Carlos Barrios

“Focus on faith and grow your roots strong and deep so no one can make you believe in something that is not good for your soul.” ― Molly Friedenfeld

“She was strong and stubborn but loving. She was an untouchable angel with a devil’s mark. She was beautiful.” ― Shannon A. Thompson, November Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment