Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Affirmations

The days are zooming by and we are already firmly into July.  

Here are my July goals:
1 (Professional). Get a full time position. I have been blessed to have had some consulting work in the meantime but I miss the consistent schedule and working with students.

2 (Body). Go to two yoga classes. My body is getting all crazy and I need to find a release.

3 (Soul). Volunteer somewhere, anywhere.

4 (Heart). Meet a new friend.

5 (Family). Spend quality time with my mom and show her Portland.


And a great little article I found on Huffington Post about affirmations that will change your life. CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I don't know about that but there are a few that strengthen the will and demand confidence and courage.


1.) I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.

6.) I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.

8.) I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.

28.) I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.

31.) I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.



Any affirmations especially uplifting? Do you have any affirmations that you say to yourself? 







No comments:

Post a Comment