Thursday, September 26, 2013

Portland via Pictures of Food

This is just how I roll! I have become an even bigger foodie since moving back to Portland.

"A foodie is a person who has an ardent or refined interest in food; a gourmet.

Further, a foodie seeks new food experiences as a hobby rather than simply eating out for convenience or hunger. While gourmet and epicure can be used as synonyms they have fallen out of favor and bring to mind a stodgy or snobbish attitude. "

I am clearly the second one here. I wouldn't call my interest in food refined or classy but I find trying new foods and discovering new places really fun! Usually, if I am eating out, it is something fun or a special occasion, not necessarily just to eat. I don't eat out very often so I like to make it worth it when I do.







Now that Portland has officially entered the fall season (well, I guess it is actually fall now), plan to see some more cooking and baking on here in addition to foodie-obsessed picture taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment