Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Theme for 2014: Calm Down!


 I really like the idea of a theme for the year versus a lot of resolutions. I expect a lot of myself so there will be goals but also I would like to have a theme to strive for that I can come back to every now and again.

CALM DOWN. 

Yes, this is my theme for the year. Seems a bit strange, right? But I'm taking my mom's advice to stop worrying about everything because it will either work out or I will handle what comes next. I am taking my friend's advice to stop over thinking everything and just have fun. I need to learn how to relax and be happy knowing that I am doing my best. I need to learn that it is okay to have absolutely no idea what I am doing because most people don't know either!

My foodie goals for the year: 
  • Tamales
  • Whole chicken 
  • Pie 
  • Homemade pop tarts
  • Macaroni & cheese
  • Soft pretzels
  • Cauliflower crust pizza

My goals for the year:
  • Completely decorate my apartment 
  • Get my teeth cleaned 
  • Drink at least 4-5 glasses of water a day
  • Get into the healthy weight range for my height (130-160lbs.)
  • At least one vacation (looking at Michigan or California)
  • Cook one new dish each month
  • Save at least $100 per month

No comments:

Post a Comment