Monday, April 19, 2010

Babbling

Isn't it funny how we do things that we KNOW will cause us more stress? We eat bad things and then have a stomach ache for a few days or we get next to no sleep and know that the next day you will be falling asleep as you sit at your desk. Yet, we still do it!

I didn't get much sleep last night because of every sort of thing rolling around in my brain. From this to that to could to might; from love to budgets and interiors to the sorting of possessions. It is all just in my head and I feel like it is even expanding like caulking in a crack....although my brain seems to be the crack and the caulking is expanding way, way too much.

Some of these things are going to ease with time; some I believe are just going to stick with me forever. Even good news brings up new issues and concerns. Of course, there is always the overthinking result of  "it's too good to be true" scenario that is downright ridiculous.

I am not only thinking about my own silly problems but also friends. Some friends I think about I haven't been in contact with for a long time while others are very near and very dear. Some friends I know are always going to stay with me no matter what happens, even when we don't talk. Others, quite frankly, I wish would leave my memory so that any negativity that stems from our relationship would just float away into the atmosphere.

Okay, I previously titled this post "Looney Bin" but have since gone the more realistic route of "Babbling."

1 comment:

  1. no matter how close or far we live from each other, i'll always be around, yo!

    ReplyDelete