Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Love List


As I leafed through O magazine the other day, there was a woman that made a declaration of what she wanted in a man. She talked about the importance of knowing what you want, what is the most important, and what you are unable to deal with in a relationship and a partner. I often find myself thinking that marriage and relationships are ultimately partnerships; you have someone else that can offer support but you need to be able to support them as well. As I made my list, I began to become more specific and more needy but I realized that I should be because I can give this all to my significant other as well. If I ask them to be supportive, I will be supportive back. If I ask them to be comfortable with himself, I must be comfortable with myself.

And, here goes, the 100 things I want in a man.....in order of thought not necessarily importance









No comments:

Post a Comment