Saturday, December 17, 2011

Reverb: December 10th

10. 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2011 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2011.

  • Snow
  • Turning 30 and celebrating with wonderful friends
  • My entire internship experience at University of Central Florida
  • Solo vacation to Miami Beach
  • Reconnecting with Michelle, an Americorps team member from way back
  • Helicopter ride in Orlando
  • The feeling of realizing I was losing weight and clothes were actually too big
    Dancing around in the dressing rooms because clothes were starting to look good!
  • Buying my "big girl" bed
  • Starting my second internship and presenting workshops to help young parents
  • Russell Brand's show at the EMU Convocation Center
  • Great graduate classes and connecting with people in my program and faculty
  • Teaching UNIV101L
  • The feeling of sadness that I allowed someone else to make me feel and how it will never happen again
  • Holiday party at my house--first little get-together at my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment