Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Slight Disruption

Sorry to be MIA for the past week. My computer got some serious virus and I just received it back today from the computer "doctor" wiped completely clean. Clean as in no pictures, music, documents, anything. It was not an easy decision but it might make things easier in the long run. I am bummed about losing the music as well as a video I made for my mom that was suppose to be her Christmas gift.

This last week of 2011 hasn't been stellar but I know it is just one bad week and considering how lucky I have been this year, I can't let it get me down. I shall spend the remainder of the evening getting my online life back up to par and watching deliciously sappy girlie movies.

Hope you all have enjoyed the last few days of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment