Saturday, December 31, 2011

Project Accomplish 2012

Like I mentioned before, I really enjoy reflecting on the year and then looking forward to the future. I have some goals (although not as many as last year) that I will accomplish come December 2012.
  • Graduate with my master's degree in education leadership and complete my certificate in academic advising.
  • The career position. This is ultimately going to decide where I end up for the foreseeable future and where I will establish myself as a professional. This is also where I could potentially "set up shop" (ie. family, friends, community).  
Louisville Slugger Museum, Kentucky
  • Continue traveling. (Kentucky, Check!)
  • Cook one new savory dish each month, possibly working off of this ultimate food bucket list.
  • Get my hair done professionally which does not include Great Clips, Super Cuts, or me in the bathroom with scissors and DIY box of dye. 
  • Reach a healthy goal weight. For my height, I should be between 120-160 pounds.
  • Move into an intermediate level for yoga. I want to be able to do this pose, this post, this pose, and this pose without freakin' out.
  • Complete a minimum of two 5Ks. One needs to be jogged or run. (One completed 4/15, Big House Big Heart in Ann Arbor)
  • Run on the treadmill. (Done! It was only for a few minutes but felt great and I didn't even fall off. April 7th)
  • Minimum of one Zumba class.
  •  Start dating? Start dating. 
  • Get my teeth cleaned. 
  • Visit home at least once; planning for February. (Yes! Went home, great visit. February 24th)
  • Buy the perfect pair of black pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment