Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Free Will Astrology: Wait Until My Feathers Grow Back

Aries Horoscope for week of June 21, 2012
 
Verticle Oracle card Aries (March 21-April 19)
Swans, geese, and ducks molt all their flight feathers at once, which means they may be unable to fly for several weeks afterwards. We humans don't do anything like that in a literal way, but we have a psychological analog: times when we shed outworn self-images. I suspect you're coming up on such a transition, Aries. While you're going through it, you may want to lie low. Anything resembling flight -- launching new ventures, making big decisions, embarking on great adventures -- should probably be postponed until the metamorphosis is complete and your feathers grow back. (Free Will Astrology, check them out)


See, I shouldn't hold much stock in horoscopes but I feel like these ones in particular tend to "speak" to me. I have a difficult transition happening in, oh, less than two weeks now, and I am none to prepared or ready for it. I am ready in the sense that I need to get out of my current grind and am ready to embark on the next phase but completely unread in the sense of moving into a comfortable or familiar environment. The thought of running for the hills has entered my mind! Well, I will be driving through the hills soon enough but that will be another story.


The horoscope above reminds me that I just need to take some deep breaths, settle down, and don't do anything I am not comfortable with. I have the vision of what I want things to be like but reality is one swift little bitch and I know that I need to take my time and explore my options.


I do find it ironically funny that I can move across the entire country and have no problems yet trying to move just a few states away is presenting more challenges and emotions than I ever though possible. Perhaps it is just the world reminding me to settle down!

No comments:

Post a Comment