Thursday, June 14, 2012

One Post, Weekly Update

Nothing much to report in my little neck of the woods. This week has been incredibly trying to say the least. I started out with a positive attitude and by 9:16am on Monday morning, I was done for. It has progressively gotten worse however today fared in the neutral category which I consider a step in the right direction.

Instead of dwelling on this week and the fact that I move in a little over two week yet do not have a home, I just refer to the jukebox forever playing in my head. Today's song: Titanium by David Guetta. Have you heard it? Oh, I am not a techno fan but this one has a great beat and perfect lyrics to belt out in the car at the top of my lungs. I am very much ready for my long drive south!

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose  
fire away, fire away  
ricochet, you take your aim  
fire away, fire away  
you shoot me down, but I won't fall  
I am titanium  
you shoot me down, but I won't fall  
I am titanium

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall  
Ghost town and haunted love  
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones 
I'm talking loud, not saying much

Stone hard, machine gun  
Fired at the ones who run  
Stone hard, as bulletproof glass

I am titanium.

David Guetta - Titanium (feat. Sia) by DavidGuetta-Official

No comments:

Post a Comment