Thursday, September 6, 2012

This Week...Fill in the Blanks

Fill in the Blanks...Thursday? I just feel like doing a post and my head stop hurting finally after three days! I know it is temporary and I need another dose of the happy stuff but still, here's something:


Smell that makes me smile: fresh cut grass and a guy's cologne.

My go-to sick foods: saltines, diet ginger ale, bananas, orange juice.

My go-to happy foods: mac & cheese (preferably Spongebob Squarepants), Silk Almond Milk Dark Chocolate, pizza with pineapple and olives.

Favorite author as of right now: Jonathan Tropper. I have three of his books and read "Everything Changes" in two days.

Oddest sensation: Missing Michigan. I don't think it is the state I am missing but rather the people and my old job...oddly enough. I also just might be missing my grad classes....maybe.

Newest television show obsession: The Vampire Diaries.

Biggest pet peeves of this week: Lack of parking in general, existence of traffic, the fact that all the younger girls wear workout shorts every single day. Kudos to them for working out but...put on some real clothes!

What about you all? What are your biggest pet peeves of the week? What about your go-to sick foods?

No comments:

Post a Comment