Friday, October 5, 2012

Thank You for Being You, Friday!

I am so, so happy that it is Friday! I have my GRANDE vanilla latte in hand and am working on trying to be as productive as possible today in between appointments.

A co-worker and I just submitted a proposal for a national conference which is incredibly exciting since it focuses on the populations that I hope to work more with in the future, transfer students and student veterans. I had a student the other day that said I was the most helpful person he has met here so far which was incredibly nice to hear. I believe that I am excellent at my job but some days I feel full of gibberish and swirlydoos.

Since it is Friday after all, I had to partake in Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday again!


1.  The last thing I ate was...oatmeal raisin breakfast cookie that I made over the weekend. They are insanely delicious, easy, vegan, and very filling. 

2.  The last time I went to the beach was...oh man, it must have been last summer in Miami. I was in Orlando, Florida for an internship and took a trip down to Miami for the week of 4th of July.

3.  My last vacation was...when I went back home to Portland in February. It was a crazy busy trip but it gave me a little rejuvenation for finishing out my grad program. 

4. The last place I drove was...to work! Oh, somewhere more exciting? Does Target and Publix count??

5. The last song I listened to was...Katy Perry's Wide Awake on the radio this morning. Great song.

6. The last thing I watched on TV was...I watch all my TV shows on Hulu usually but have been watching Glee on Netflix lately.


7.  The last time I said "I love you" was...to my mom a few weeks ago on the phone. 


Anyone have an interesting lasts to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment