Sunday, December 12, 2010

Must See: Barbara Walters Specials

10 Most Fascinating People of 2010


I always, always watch these specials in December. I love knowing who Barbara thinks is the most fascinating and 90% of the time, I agree. This one I have to say I agree with 100%. This has been quite the year of ridiculousness (Jersey Shore), political nonsense (Sarah Palin) and heartbreak of one of America's favorite stars (Sandra Bullock). I don't know as much about General David Petraeus and LeBron James although I understand their impact on history both politically and socially. I do not have the "Bieber Fever" but I think it amazing that a talented kid like Justin can have videos on YouTube one day and be a world wide sensation the next. He is a legitimate success and has the talent to back it up. Mark Zuckerberg, seriously, this guy will live in infamy. 1 out of 14 people in the WORLD are on Facebook. That makes the world seem so much smaller and it sounds like that is exactly the way he wants it. Sorry, I don't have much to say about Jennifer Lopez except she is still gorgeous. Oh, and Kate Middleton is one strong woman who has amazing fashion sense. My favorite on the whole list? Betty White. She has been in this business forever and never backs down. I love that she is getting recognition from this generation and maintaining her sense of humor and passion for life.


Oprah, the Next Chapter


I don't watch Oprah regularly because there is just something about them that makes me a little nutty. I do however find her absolutely inspiring and fascinating. I think the work she does and what she gives back to the world is extraordinary. Her interview made me cry and laugh and wish I could do as much as she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment