Sunday, December 5, 2010

Reverb 10, December 5, Let Go

Prompt: Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?
That is quite the question, er, prompt. I let go of a lot this year but none of it was terribly difficult. I let go of a lot of my insecurities and regrets. I learned a lot about people this year which caused me to let go of ideals and desires in friendship. I am not sure if "let go" is even the right phrase but there was a lot of letting go of my own issues so that I could move forward. I can think of so many people that are bogged down in their own circumstances that they can't see past it. I knew that in order to move on, I needed to let go of everything and push past any discomfort or timidness. 


Revision: I completely forgot that I got rid of 70% of my belongings! The amazing people at Salvation Army made many a trip to my house to pick up my stuff. I have four medium sized boxes being stored at my mom house and the rest came with me to Michigan in my little Honda Civic. This realization comes after watching Clean House on Netflix for the past.....well....longer than I should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment