Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Free Will Astrology: A Lot to Learn from a Magic 8-Ball


Aries Horoscope for week of April 19, 2012
Verticle Oracle card Aries (March 21-April 19)
You had to take the test before you got a chance to study more than a couple of the lessons. Does that seem fair? Hell, no. That's the bad news. The good news is that this test was merely a rehearsal for a more important and inclusive exam, which is still some weeks in the future. Here's even better news: The teachings that you will need to master before then are flowing your way, and will continue to do so in abundance. Apply yourself with diligence, Aries. You have a lot to learn, but luckily, you have enough time to get fully prepared.


Sometimes it's a challenge to try to figure out what's important and what's not important. I have things that I hold to be the most important in my life. My sanity. My happiness. My love. Currently, these things are struggling to come to an amends on what I want my future to look like. I feel like this is the true challenge; you get through graduate school and have all these amazing skills...now find something to do with them! There is a tremendous amount of pressure put on me right now (all my own doing, of course) and my head is heavy and clouded with images of what my life would look like and in what city it would be in. I still am wrapping my head around the fact that I could end up anywhere. There isn't necessarily one place that is off-limits although anything in "Tornado Alley" isn't looking too good.

When there are too many choices, how does one figure out the best? What if your intuition isn't help this time around?

Um...where did I leave that magic 8-ball again?

No comments:

Post a Comment