Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blogroll Watch: End of the Year

I read a lot of blogs. I add a bunch and then if I don't get excited to read them, I unsubscribe and find more. I have found out how to live healthier, how to set fitness goals, and about new foods to try. There are blogs that inspire me and ones that make me feel like I am not the only weird one out there. As we come to the end of 2010, many bloggers are reflecting on the past year and looking ahead towards the future. Goals are inevitable: the new year means a new start for many of us and goal setting is one way to take action.

I have been saving so many blog posts in my reader that it is driving me crazy! So I thought I would add some links to great blogs and posts that have made me think and smile this past week:

Life of a Doctor's Wife put up her 30 (mostly) non-material wants. For that first list, I couldn't agree more on at least 7 of those things!

The Healthy Everythingtarian talks about life lessons she has learned through traveling. She has learned how important it is to simply take in the moment, have fun, and find your passion. She also has an excellent post about being 25 and single and what that means. Yes I am older but all the same rules apply.

I follow some other blogs that are more like guides to life than anything else. Sometimes the posts are funny, sometimes insightful, sometimes technical. These stood out to me last week:

wikiHow: How to Get a Little Healthier While Staying Just as Lazy

Positivity Blog: How to Cut the Irrelevant Stuff Out of Your Life-3 Helpful Questions

Dumb Little Man Tips for Life: Are You An Emotional Packrat?, Will You Regret This When You're 80?

No comments:

Post a Comment