Saturday, January 8, 2011

four things.

I saw this over at Just a One Girl Revolution's blog and decided to answer. I have more interesting posts coming up with snow pictures and recipes but until the computer doesn't give me a headache, this will have to do!

Four TV shows that I watch:
  • Glee
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Grey's Anatomy (so good this season!)
  • Dexter
Four things I’m passionate about:
  • Animals
  • Being a good person
  • Finding happiness
  • Creativity
Four words/phrases I use a lot:
  • Sure
  • I have no idea
  • Sorry to bug you but
  • Yay!
Four things I’ve learned from the past:
  • It's all about the little things
  • Material things don't bring you happiness
  • It is important to surround yourself with good, caring, wonderful people
  • We create more drama than we need to
Four places I would like to go:
  • London, England (again, much, much longer this time)
  • Rome
  • India
  • South America
Four things I did yesterday:
  • Watched the third disc of Dexter Season 4 then paid $1.99 on Amazon to watch the last episode instead of wait another five days for the last disc. Then, I watched the first episode of Season 5 on Showtime.com for free
  • Worked and got complimented by a student and his father
  • Had a smoothie (spinach, kiwi, vanilla soymilk, flax seed, honey, half of a banana) and two veggie sausages for breakfast
  • Weeded through a long list of internships to try and find the ones I wanted the most
Four things I am looking forward to:
  • Internship plans
  • Dog sitting next weekend (I missed the pups)
  • Buying birthday presents
  • Returning to a normal schedule next week (kinda)
Four things I love about winter:
  • Snow!
  • Sweaters, scarves and hats
  • Hot chocolate with tons of marshmallows
  • The holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day)
Tag four people to play along:
  • Um....anyone who actually reads my little 'ol blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment