Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snowwwwwwwwing

(This was technically written in early January but now as it is almost February, I thought I should get it going...)
I can't help it! I think the snow is so beautiful and enchanting and amazing. Other people would disagree. A lot. These are the people that usually drive to work and so it isn't ever going to be as fun for them.

But...
I love it! It is sparkling and clean and bright. It is dreamily falling outside as I sit here in my office with no windows. I took pictures as I walked to work this morning because I just couldn't help myself. I am supposed to head to Ann Arbor tomorrow but am not sure if I want to risk the driving aspect. Last time I did, there was slip-slide action that nearly made me pee myself.

But....
It's so pretty!

And with six adjectives used, I will leave you with some pictures.


Early morning.


Outside the Student Center.
 Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment