Thursday, February 3, 2011

Picture of the Day

(Source)
Now just replace "Trevor" with "April" and you are totally in my head.

The snow storm hit here in Michigan Tuesday night around 6:30pm. I don't think I have seen that much snow since I lived on the east coast in 2003. It is oddly beautiful yet terrifying. I'll post some pictures up this weekend for sure. It was definitely the first time I remember seeing people use snow blowers and the salting trucks out in force. I'll see how bad things are tomorrow when I have to go run errands and attend a campus tour of University of Michigan. Hopefully not as cold today!

I can't wait for today to be over with. I have a wicked tooth ache and feel pooey. Apparently a diet of bagels and fluids don't equate to happy, healthy living! Who would have thunk that?

No comments:

Post a Comment