Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 12: What’s in your bag, in great detail

This is what I typically carry in my bag now that I am at EMU.

Clockwise, starting from the top: two papers telling me undergraduate student requirements to graduate, my Ann Taylor wallet thrifted from the Goodwill Bins (how I miss you!) with my new EMU Eagle card on top, checking account balances and checkbook, snack pack of cocoa roasted almonds, keys, black spiral for notes tomorrow at my GA (graduate assistantship) seminar, smaller spiral for notes and what I need to get done this week, my bi-polar phone, my "green happens" bag that fits perfectly over my shoulder but will be switched out once the weather gets worse. 


My wallet: Oregon drivers license, WaMu card (how I miss you, too!), my new EagleOne card for EMU, a coupon from Subway for a free breakfast sandwich, OSU student ID, Kroger card, Regal Cinemas card (which is useless around here), Regal Cinema gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment