Friday, March 2, 2012

Free Will Astrology: Can I Get on with My Burning?

Aries Horoscope for week of March 1, 2012
 
Verticle Oracle card Aries (March 21-April 19)
At one point in his book The Divine Comedy, the Italian poet Dante is traveling through purgatory on his way to paradise. American poet T.S. Eliot describes the scene: "The people there were inside the flames expurgating their errors and sins. And there was one incident when Dante was talking to an unknown woman in her flame. As she answered Dante's questions, she had to step out of her flame to talk to him, until at last she was compelled to say to Dante, 'Would you please hurry up with your questions so I can get on with my burning?'" I bring this to your attention, Aries, because I love the way you've been expurgating your own errors and sins lately. Don't let anything interfere with your brilliant work. Keep burning till you're done.


And what perfect timing! These things have been on my mind as I was in Portland over the last week. No one is safe from sin and mistakes, we can only make amends and move along. I have actual FUN and INTERESTING posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment