Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quotes of the Day: Unrealistically Romantic Movies

The Notebook
Young Allie: Painting.
Young Noah: What?
Young Allie: You asked me, what I do for me...
Young Noah: What now?
Young Allie: I love to paint.
Young Noah: Really?
Young Allie: Mmm-hmm. Most of the time I have all these thoughts bouncin' around in my head... but with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kinda quiet.

Young Noah: You're gonna kill me woman! I need sleep, I need food, to regain my strength!

Young Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
Young Allie: So what?
Young Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.


(500) Days of Summer
 
Rachel Hansen: Just because she's likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate.

Tom: That's actually my nick name in the college, they called me 'perfectly adequate' Hansen.
Summer Finn: They used to called me anal girl
Tom: [shock and choked]
Summer Finn: I was very neat and organized.

Tom: This is a story of boy meets girl but you should know upfront, this is not a love story.  

Tom: Some people are meant to fall in love with each other...but not meant to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment