Thursday, March 22, 2012

Free Will Astrology: Inspired Outburst

Aries Horoscope for week of March 22, 2012
Verticle Oracle card Aries (March 21-April 19)
Not bad for a few weeks' work, or play, or whatever it is you want to call this tormented, inspired outburst. Would it be too forward of me to suggest that you've gone a long way toward outgrowing the dark fairy tale that had been haunting your dreams for so long? And yet all this may just be a warm-up for your next metamorphosis, in which you make an audacious new commitment to becoming what you really want to be when you grow up. 


I know horoscopes are mostly mumbo-jumbo but every week I just keep reading them. When they are inspiring, I listen. When they are weird, I pretty much feel weird so it is mutual. This one is right one though: I am committed to making the transition to true adulthood. I'm so, so ready to be grown up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment