Thursday, November 4, 2010

25 Days of The Little Things


So, I am bad and forgot to post yesterday BUT I thought about all sorts of good things!

Yesterday's little things:

  • Only needed a oil change (for now) which I was worrying I would need much more expensive work done to car
  • Found $2!!
  • Went grocery shopping and grabbed a bunch of colorful fruits and vegetables including some local HUMONGOUS Honeycrisp apples.
  • Had lunch with new buddies and continued gossiping and gabbing all the way through a professional development session AND through class.
  • The people in my program are pretty fun and I have the Facebook conversation to prove it!
  • Have a partner for my final project in one class and I am thankful it is something that I like.
Today's little things:
  • Actually advised two students while being evaluated. It should have been more students but there was a lot going on today and I am absolutely exhausted and loving it!
  • My hair looks cute since I curled it with my straightening iron.
  • I had a delicious breakfast of vanilla yogurt with a scoop of pumpkin, chia seeds, and Go Crunch! clusters. 
  • Got my Netflix movie for the weekend: Get Him to Greek. Very excited!
Hope you all are finding things to be thankful for!

3 comments:

  1. We started doing the daily thankful list. I will post on new blog. So fun-Ez told me he was thankful for sleep yesterday.
    what type of pumpkin are you eating? puree or pumpkin pie filling?

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pumpkin puree, Libby's brand.

    ReplyDelete