Monday, November 29, 2010

Back to the Grind

School and work start back up tomorrow and I can safely say the stress has returned. I have actual appointments now for my job which is really nice since I can finally be in my own office. I have three weeks left of school and this coming weekend looks to be the mother of all work weekends. I foresee major time at coffee shops and the library as to get everything properly done and turned in. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be thisclose to finishing my first term here.

I left yesterday morning from the dog sitting home and came straight back to my house. I had been planning to rearrange the living room and organize my closet so I can be happy with my wardrobe. I came home, finished up the iced coffee and glazed doughnut from Dunkin' Donuts and promptly took a nap. Go me!

I really miss the dogs and the house. Isn't that strange? I miss having their cute little faces around and have a very solid routine.
 

 

It was nice to feel like I got a lot done even though it was just the routine of everything. Here I have no routine. My routine kicks in on Tuesdays, Wednesday evenings, Thursdays, and Fridays. I enjoyed getting up early to feed the dogs and let them outside then watching the news all morning while eating breakfast and then working on things. Of course, I enjoyed the big kitchen and television as well!

More cute puppy pictures.....
 

 

1 comment: