Saturday, November 13, 2010

30 is on the horizon....

I love www.dumblittleman.com. There is always useful wisdom and quotes. The most recent posting discussed all the life lessons learned in your 30 years of being alive. Turning 30 so soon as I am (soon being within 6 months) doesn't scare me as much as it makes me grateful for what I have learned.

Here are the 10 Life Lessons they posted AND I agree with all of them.

#1: Let it go.
#2: It's really not about you.
#3: Others have gone through the same problems that you have today.
#4: Enjoy it now. Get over your own bullshit and enjoy the little moments.
#5: Power of Persistence. Never give up. 
#6: I get it now when people talk about having a passion as a requirement for excellence. Do what you love and you will succeed. 
#7: Relationships can be your greatest teacher.
#8: Don't sleep on the power of the internet. Not sure this is terribly important but basically the fact that we rely on the internet for everything makes the playing field more equalized. It is all about how you present yourself. 
#9: Don't be a "put off" person. Don't put off your own happiness. It will never be the perfect time.
#10: What you say/write is your own lesson. Reflect. 


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment