Monday, November 29, 2010

Sugar Calls

I have been doing wonderfully cutting down my sugar intake lately. For Thanksgiving, I made mini chocolate and pumpkin pudding pies that were small portions but just enough to satisfy the sweet tooth. The other saving graces have been one serving of the cinnamon sugar almonds from Trader Joe's and Sugar-Free Oregon Chai Tea mix. Tonight I wanted to make something.....but I couldn't figure out what. I knew it was going to be cookie-like but I didn't want to do anything I had done before. Enter in: Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls

A bunch of the bloggers I follow went to the FoodBuzz Festival last month and fell in love with Annie the Baker's Dough Balls and many of them tried desperately to copy her. Mama Pea over at Peas and Thank You did an excellent job at getting the recipe right the first time! Well, I wouldn't know if she was right or wrong but they truly taste AMAZING and if you make her version, you can eat the cookie dough as is since it is vegan!

Again......go.....make: Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls

Milk or soy milk or vodka is highly recommended to accompany said balls. I laughed at that because I'm 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment