Monday, November 29, 2010

Design Inspiration

The house I stayed at for the past week and a half had some of my favorite style of furniture. I am very into danish furniture design, simplicity, and vintage touches. While using the Olioboard to dream about what my future house might look like, I noticed that I really can't pick out things from a catalog or just any old store. I do much better scouring vintage or consignment stores, picking up things that I like and making a plan.

Here are some of my favorite things from the house.....
 





The lady of the house was very happy to have someone appreciate her design efforts! Really, the house was pretty much exactly what I would like for myself someday; not very big but spacious, excellent kitchen, great outdoor space, and a garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment