- Free bagels and cream cheese at the Friday staff meetings. Despite the fact that I woke up 10 minutes before said meeting began, those amazing bagels held me through the morning.
- My favorite pants from Target. I bought these denim, pin-stripped trousers on clearance about a year ago and they are absolutely my favorite thing in my closet. They make my butt look mighty nice.
- Pepsi Max. Caffeine. It helped me get through my last year of undergrad AND today.
- Getting my car loan bill and realizing that by the end of this year, I won't be getting it anymore! I can see the end!
And on a "the BIG things" note:
- I love knowing the people that are there for me and making a place in my heart for all the new people I have met.
Tomorrow: Pictures perhaps? Farm fresh veggies? Will April actually find a coffee table or a dining room chair for little to no money? Oh, the intrigue!