- One of new buddies is letting me borrow her microwave for the next semester! I can't wait.
- Tomorrow night I will be getting to watch actual television. I have never been so excited to watch the local news and CNN!
- Big purple grapes.
- An opportunity for an internship that is right up my alley. Only downside? The application and requirements are due Monday. Um...hmm.
- Two new magazines in the mail today. Martha Stewart Food and Marie Claire. The jury is out if I will renew the Marie Claire subscription though. Issue #1. Issue #2.
- I am in the process of getting yet another friend hooked on Gilmore Girls. She has only seen a few episodes and there are two long breaks coming up. I think my success rate will remain at 100%.
Thanksgiving is next week and I was very kindly invited to three dinners. I am deciding on choice three because it will allow me to spend some excellent time with an old friend and her family. Let's hope the weather holds out for me to get there! Even though I will be going out, I still plan to do up a little somethin' somethin' of my own for leftovers sake. On menu: turkey, cranberries, mashed potatoes, gravy, roasted veggies and fresh bread. Might throw in a dessert or two but after my decrease of sugar the last few weeks, I don't crave it nearly as much.